Business Boost: How to boost your business during slow periods
The holiday season is here and that can mean good things for business… or slower things. Everyone gets so busy during the holiday rush that we wanted to give a couple tips to keep your business bustling with people!
1. Make sure to set up a reward for referrals, this gives people a little incentive to spread the good news! Maybe a free service on a specific day or a 25% off coupon for products!
2. Use social media and emails to your advantage! Remind clients of your seasonal products or discounted sales, those are very important near the holidays as clients are buying gifts for family and friends – and they love a good sale!
3. Hand out coupon and promotions to clients when they come in, you could also pass them out at a busy mall. People may not look at it right then but they will later! The better your promotions are the more likely people will use them! (hint: make sure and put the original price next to or crossed out by the discount price, people love to see how much they are saving!)
4. Always promote a new product this time of year! People always want the latest and greatest and they are more likely to purchase it near the holiday season!
5. Enjoy the holidays! Get festive and decorate your business 🙂 It’s a great way for your staff to bond together and have some fun. Plus, clients love to see their salon excited for the holidays and it’s a great conversation starter for new clients.
So get excited for the holiday season and boost your business!